IMPORTANT: Always make a backup of your staging site before AND after you update your plugins or the OceanWP WordPress theme!
Read, “How Do I Make A Backup of My Site?” in the documentation under the topic, “Who Hosts This Website?”.
- Who Hosts This Website?
- When Do I Use Staging?
- How Do I Move Staging Changes to Live Site in Flywheel?
- Who Can Update This Site?
- WPForms Basic Plugin
- How Do I Create Content Using Elementor Templates?
- When Should I Update Plugins?
- How Does My Version of WordPress Get Updated?
- Which WordPress Theme Is My Site Using?
- How and Why You Should Limit Login Attempts in your WordPress Site
- How Can I View My Staging Site and Its Links Over HTTPS?
- How Do I Create a Responsive Form With Multiple Columns?
- How Should I Configure the Newsletter Optin Form Settings?
- How Should I Configure the Volunteer Form Settings?
- How Do I Configure the Contact Form Settings?
- How do I add a PDF to a page?