- As PC, I will work with Keep Akron Beautiful, (KAB) and any local authority to determine a proper parking location for the trailer and will meet with a KAB staff member at that location when the trailer is delivered and picked up.
- I will ensure all participants using the equipment from the trailer are at least 18 years old.
- I will confirm the equipment inventory prior to receipt of the trailer and upon return of the trailer with KAB staff.
- I will distribute supplies to participants and ensure all equipment is operated safely. I will retrieve the supplies once participants have completed the project.
- I will properly secure the trailer and its contents.
- I will replace any item missing or not returned in the condition they were received (normal wear and tear excluded).
- I will ensure the trailer is free of trash and debris upon return.
- I will complete and submit the Cleanup Summary Report to KAB.
- I understand the use of this equipment may be dangerous and can result in injury or death. I agree to defend, indemnify, hold harmless, and release The City of Akron and Keep Akron Beautiful and any of its departments, agencies, offices, officers and employees from all damages claims, liabilities and expenses, including attorney’s fees and legal costs, arising or resulting in any way from delivery, placement, presence, servicing and use of the CPT and the equipment stored within.